General Discussions
My experience during the Global crusade.

We thank God for the success of this just completed Global crusade. We experienced a wonderful manifestation of God's presence here at the alpha location. We hope you had the same???
Kindly share your experience with us in the comment section. 👇👇😀😀

We thank God for the success of this just completed Global crusade. We experienced a wonderful manifestation of God's presence here at the alpha location. We hope you had the same??? Kindly share your experience with us in the comment section. ????????????????
edited May 7 '22 at 7:15 pm

It was marvelous here at the alpha location. We bless God for everything.. 💪💪🌄

It was marvelous here at the alpha location. We bless God for everything.. ????????????

Praise the Lord. Complete Dominion Crusade ABEOKUTA was indeed a wonderful crusade. I really experienced the power of God.

Praise the Lord. Complete Dominion Crusade ABEOKUTA was indeed a wonderful crusade. I really experienced the power of God.

Glory to JESUS ....I was really refreshed and renewed...and really enjoyed my crew members 🤲🏾❤️

Glory to JESUS ....I was really refreshed and renewed...and really enjoyed my crew members ????????❤️

Md

God is Good to us during the program nd I'm really blessed

God is Good to us during the program nd I'm really blessed

The Abeokuta Global Crusade "Complete Dominion from Christ" has been doing something wonderful and miraculous in my life and refreshing my life since then, Glory be to God

The Abeokuta Global Crusade "Complete Dominion from Christ" has been doing something wonderful and miraculous in my life and refreshing my life since then, Glory be to God
edited May 10 '22 at 6:37 am
live preview
enter atleast 50 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft